Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wow!! I can't believe it was August the last time I updated(Actually I can believe it. I'm really good at procrastinating!). I've been keeping very busy with my new job these days. (Not to mention a 10 month old!) That's right, he's 10 months old now and getting ready to celebrate his first Christmas. It's amazing how much he's grown. He has 8 teeth now and is sooo active. He isn't quite walking yet but he holds on to the coffee table, couch, our hands, etc and walks around that way. He says Mama, ba-ba, and lots of other babbles. He waves bye-bye, plays peek-a-boo by hiding his own face, claps his hands and gives kisses when asked. He makes the funniest faces too. I have to try to take some video of the silly faces and post it here. I posted his first picture with Santa here too. It's so interesting to me to look back over these posts and really see how much he has grown.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! Happy Birthday to all the December "babies" too-Buddy, Jim, Nicole, Rusty, Stacy, Scott, Lew.....I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Love,
Julie, Buddy & Lincoln

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update - you are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby boy. We miss him and we wish we could see him more often.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you in California.

Aunt Vickie and Uncle Lew

ksgma said...

Kiss the boy for me...(and I don't mean Buddy!!!). GmaB

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could have spent Lincoln's first Christmas w/ him. I wish I could be there for his 1st birthday too. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen though. I'm so sad, but I print his pictures so I can look at that beautiful face whenever I want. He was such a big boy in Santa's lap. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love - Stac