Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I went to the Dr's yesterday and she said everything looks good. Lincoln's heartrate was 133 beats per minute and sounded very strong. My stomach measured 29 centimeters which according to the Dr. is right where I should be. Glucose test results were good-no diabetes which is good news for both of us. I go back again in 2 weeks and I have to go every 2 weeks now instead of once a month. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad all is well with you and Mr. Lincoln. Sure hope I can get this package sent b4 the Christmas rush, but if you've read my blog you know I've been sick. Stupid Crap! Take care and we love you all! Stac

Anonymous said...

Yes, I drink too much soda, i'm surprised I haven't had a kidney stone b4 now. I constantly get dehydrated, I remember doing that when I was a kid too. SUCKS! Yes, Andrew very much enjoyed his patrolling duties, he remembered a tag # of someone who drove thru the intersection when they were supposed to be stopped. He was proud of himself, he came right home and told me the tag # and everything. It was so cute. He said he was sure glad he's being trained because he was learning some things he didn't know. Funny! Scott is taking care of the house and working too. Poor guy. I got your invitation for your shower in the mail. Oh how I wish I could be there. hmmmmm.....only if.