We had a very nice Thanksgiving. I did eat a little too much. I feel asleep on the couch almost as soon as everyone left. We had Buddy's Mom & Dad, his sister and her husband and their kids over for dinner. It was delicious. Someone left a very nice comment as anonymous and didn't put their name. I wonder who that person is... I could guess, but I wouldn't want to be wrong. By the way, Stacy, yes, Buddy did build a deck on the front of the game room. He wanted to take the picture out there to see if anyone noticed. So thanks for noticing, he was happy to hear it.
I have a regular Dr's appointment on Monday and then I have to start going every 2 weeks. I'll probably leave an update Monday evening.
Thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts and comments. Talk to you soon.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment