Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just to update, I got a call from the Dr's office today with my lab results from Monday. My blood sugar was a little high so I have to go back and take another glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Apparently the test takes 3 hours. I've been slacking on eating healthy so I guess that's what appens when you don't watch what you eat. So anyway, I go back for the 2nd test on Tuesday so I'll be sure to eat my veggies and fruits and watch the sugar and carbs(potatoes are my weakness). I'm not anemic which is good news, guess I'm getting plenty of iron. That's all for now. Talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

tricia said...

sounds like you know what you need to do so do it.I only want the best for you and your little one. Take care of both of you.

Rooney said...

Thanks for the update, not sure if you remember I had Gestational Diabetes w/ Andrew. I was able to control it w/ diet and checking my sugars 3 or 4 x's per day. After I gave birth they let me have a 1/2regular coke w/ 1/2 diet coke, but thankfully it was gone when I gave birth. Although, Andrew and I's chances of developing it later in life rose quite a bit because of it. Take care and I'll be waiting for the next update! Love ya! Stac