Here are some new pictures taken today. I'm almost 29 weeks. About 11 more to go. My glucose test came out fine. No gestational diabetes. I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving and don't eat too much. I'm eating for 2 so I might have a little extra today!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank You for updating the photos. You are so beautiful! I'm going to target, want to get little Lincoln Alexander something for Christmas. I can't wait to meet him in person. I just hope he's not too old by the time I get to meet him. Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving! Love Ya!
I was going to ask.....did you all put a deck or something on the game room? It looks different. Hope your not too full of turkey today! Love ya ~ Stac
4 comments:
Thank You for updating the photos. You are so beautiful! I'm going to target, want to get little Lincoln Alexander something for Christmas. I can't wait to meet him in person. I just hope he's not too old by the time I get to meet him. Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving! Love Ya!
Happy Thanksgiving to "all" of you in California. We are starting to experience some colder weather here in Kansas. Your pictures look great Julie.
Take care - Love ya Lots - Aunt Vickie
I was going to ask.....did you all put a deck or something on the game room? It looks different. Hope your not too full of turkey today! Love ya ~ Stac
the first comment posted was me - sorry - Stac
Post a Comment