Tuesday, April 14, 2009







Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated. These pictures are from Easter Sunday. We had Buddy's parents over and our friends, Jason, Michelle and their 2 kids, Nicole & Jacob for dinner. It was nice. Lincoln got 2 Easter baskets with blue bunnies so we had to take a picture of all of the bunnies together. Buddy's mom does embroidery and she embroidered Lincoln's name on one ear of the bigger bunny and 1st Easter on the other ear. What a neat keepsake! Not too much to update on. Lincoln's getting bigger by leaps and bounds. He was 12 pounds at his last Dr. appt!! He will be going in for his first big round of immunizations in about a week. I'm not looking forward to that. Well, that's all for now. Love, the Garcia Family.



8 comments:

Rooney said...

Oh my little man is growing so quick. I just want to cry. He is so sweet, the giggling and smiling pictures are the best. I wish I could hear him laugh. You guys are doing great and it shows on Lincoln's face. Glad you had a nice easter. Take care! Love and Miss Ya! Stac

Anonymous said...

What a cutie - I bet he has a cute laugh - I remember Andrew's when he was little - what a hoot - we are celebrating Andrew's 12th birthday today - watch out - blink your eyes and Lincoln will be 12 years old.

Love and Hugs -

Aunt Vickie

KsgmaB. said...

Those pictures are precious! Like my sister said - the time goes by so quickly. I can't wait to get back out there and make sure that he is just a little bit spoiled!!! Love, Gma B.

Ksgma said...

Ksgma says - I was looking at the pictures again - in the one without the bunny suit or ears on he REALLY looks like Buddy. I will be glad when I can see some Basgall in him!! I suppose that will show up when he starts talking. I will have to be sure he knows some "Kansas" speak. He will probably be an early talker like his mom was.

Rooney said...

OK, I've been trying to figure out what Lincoln is laughing @ in the 1st picture ---- I think I finally figured it out --- HE IS LOOKING AT HIS DAD ISN'T HE?

KsGmaB said...

It's GmaB again!!! I am going to have little Bella tomorrow and I sure do wish you would be here to play with her!! Her big brother Colton loves her so and would love you, too!!

KagmaB said...

Where have these last 2 months gone? You need to take a little movie of him laughing and making faces for his Ksgma to see!!!

KsGmaB said...

ksgmab wants everyone to know that he is even cuter in-person. He has learned to do some new things in just the week I have been here so far. I just want to scoop him up and cover him in hugs and kisses!!!!