Sunday, August 30, 2009





I know I said I would get better at updating this blog, but as you can see that's just not been the case. I started working for H & R Block as a District Manager as of August 5th so I've been short on time.
Here is Lincoln getting his first bath in the big tub. Hopefully the bubbles hide all the parts that should be hidden! Lincoln goes tomorrow for his 6 months immunizations. We are taking him in this Saturday to get some professional pictures taken too. We will most likely get some of all three of us together. I don't know much else for now.
Love to All!

4 comments:

ksgmab said...

Too cute for words!!! What is he looking at down in the water? I guess he's probably looking at the little bubbles...smile pretty for your pictures, big guy!! Love, GmaB

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pic's you'll have done on Saturday. I'll be thinking about you when you take him in for his immunizations. Great update! Love to All! Stac

ksgma said...

I had to watch the video again. I can hardly wait to get out there in Oct. Mommy will have to take a video of us singing together, Lincoln. Hang in there - I'll be there soon!!! KsGmaB

ksgma said...

Lincoln says we need to take video with ksgmab so I can see her when she is back homeXrangeXXXXqx! az (I helped gma - can you tell?)