

Lincoln wasn't too excited about his first adventure in the pool. I think it was too overwhelming and there was too much going on in the pool. He has gone in a few times since then and really enjoys it.We got Lincoln a bouncer activity center that he just has a blast in. I put a picture and a video of him in it here.
Lincoln also really enjoys sitting in his Bumbo (best invention ever, next to the Boppy!) and watching us. He especially likes it when we are eating because he gets to eat too. So far he likes everything we've given him, except peas! He makes little gagging faces and noises when he eats peas. It's actually pretty funny. I'll try to get some good video of it. I'll keep trying though, maybe he'll acquire a taste for them.
I'm sure almost everyone knows by now but I got laid off from Hollywood Video at the beginning of the month after almost 12 years. It's really been a blessing in disguise. I'm getting to enjoy being home with Lincoln and Buddy. We've been getting some things taken care of around the house-like fixing the front screen door, finally. LOL!!
I have already had an interview with H & R Block for a district manager position and it's looking like it might be a good prospect. If nothing else it's been a good experience interviewing after all this time. Feels different being on the other side of the table. I was the one doing the interviews with Hollywood. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy the pictures and the video.
Love,
Julie, Buddy & Lincoln
7 comments:
What a joy to wake up this morning and see little Lincoln in that video. He is changing so fast !!! Before you know it he will be in High School - enjoy him and treasure these memories !!!
I forgot to sign my name - oops !!!
Aunt Vickie
Just the sweetest little boy ever!!!! I Love You Lincoln!!! You are growing up sooooo fast. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully sooner than later! Love you baby - hugs and kisses! Stacy
Lincoln definitely has your eyes Jewels! Stac
Seraphim and I just watched the video - what a little ham for the camera! I just wish he were here playing with us but it is so nice to be able to see him this way Love, KsGmaB
Hey, I keep meaning to ask you, how do you put videos on this thing? I haven't been able to figure it out. Also, I have a bunch of books I'd like to send to Lincoln, the Little Golden Books, would that be ok? - Stac
I could just squeeze that sweet little boy - he's much more fun than any old toy!!! Isn't that just the cutest smile you ever did see?...I just know that he got it from me!!! (Okay - so I'm not a great poet but you understand, I love my little-bitty man). GmaB
Post a Comment