Thursday, June 25, 2009







I just wanted to add some new pictures. Here is Lincoln at Jacob's baseball game. What a cool dude!! Looks like he's getting ready to be "beamed up" too. He is getting so big. He was holding his bottle the other day too.

Dada is watching him all by himself now while I'm at work & they seem to dealing very well together. That's all for now

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my baby boy. He is soooo precious. I Love him soooo much. I can't wait to hold him again. Please give him love for me! Love Stac

KsGmaB said...

Lincoln - don't forget to tell "DaDa" that you want to listen to the "All Elvis" music channel at least once a week. I miss you but I really enjoy seeing your pictures on this blog!

Your Klingon Gma who lives close to the Cosmosphere. said...

I knew he was related to Wharf!!! What a cute little Trekker.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending a box full of stuff for Lincoln - hopefully tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy it. Love Stac

KsGmaB said...

Look at that big boy holding his own bottle!! This age is so cool because it seems like he learns to do something new everyday. Has he read anymore stories from his Little Boy Bible?

ksgma said...

I have been watching the videos - it would be nice to see another one of the smartest baby around!! Tell him Gma misses him.