Monday, June 15, 2009







Seems like I didn't wait so long this time to update. Here is a picture of Lincoln with his KS GmaB, also one with GmaB and friends Nicole & Jacob at Nilsen's. One with Dada and one with carrots all over his face! (Looks like Lincoln isn't the only one who likes to lounge in the baby rocker seat!) Lincoln is growing so fast and getting so big. His Dada weighed him the other day and he checked in at 16 lbs!!! He chatters all the time now, smiles alot and eats baby food. He's also sleeping through the night (most nights anyway, if I keep him up until 10!). He fights going to sleep though. Everyone says it's because he doesn't want to miss anything.
He sure had a good time with his KS GmaB here babysitting him while Mama & Dada were at work. He misses her singing to him and reading to him too. I have a little video of her singing to him that he likes to watch. He just stares at it and listens intently. He sure likes watching the other video of himself too. He's quite a little character now. I take him on the 30th for his 4 month immunizations. I'm not looking forward to that. Well, that's all for now.
Love,
Julie, Buddy & Lincoln

2 comments:

KsGmaB said...

Hi - I miss you so much already baby but I know you are so lucky to have the mommy and daddy that you do. You already have a lot of special friends, too and a Gma in KS that loves you very, very much!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold him again.....growing so quickly, just the cutest little guy. Love you Lincoln! Cousin Stacy