I know it's been awhile again. I'm back to work now so that's just one more reason for me to procrastinate. Lincoln sure likes his Winnie the Pooh that cousin Stacy got for him at Disneyland. It's just the right size for holding and putting in his mouth! Lincoln has been spending alot of time with his KS Gma and really enjoys it when she reads to him.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to see an update w/ pictures. I check your blog everyday just in case. I'm so glad little "L" likes his Winnie the Pooh. Lincoln is so beautiful. I have 2 Lincoln pennies for him if you don't have them already - just happened across them. Anyway, glad to see you all are doing well. Love your hair! Take care! Love ~ me
It's so good to see KS gma. Merlie sent me a link to your blog back in Feb. I check it from time to time, technology is great. Lincoln is adorable, and congrats Julie and Buddy!! Enjoy your new bundle of joy, they grow up so fast. My baby boy just graduated from high school last night. The blog page is so cool, you can see people you haven't seen in 20 years or so. Take care everyone!! Love, Sonja
It is amazing to me how much Lincoln has changed in the last 3 months since we visited all of you. He is such a cutie (that's nothing new to you - ha! ha!) Thanks for the updates - Julie - your blonde hair reminds me of your "younger years" - lookin' good! Buddy looks like the proud papa that he is. Looking forward to seeing you all this fall sometime -
Love and Hugs - Aunt Vickie
PS - I'm missing my sister - send her home !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment