Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well, there's not much new to update on. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and everything was fine. I had actually lost a pound but Doc said nothing to worry about since my stomach measurement went up by a centimeter, which means Lincoln is growing. My belly is measuring at 33 centimeters which is exactly where it should be for 33 weeks. His heartrate was 145 beats per minute which is also good. I go back in 2 weeks and then I'll start going every week after that.
I've been pretty lucky to not have any of the traditional pregnancy symtoms, like morning sickness, food cravings, stretch marks(although I suppose I still have some growing to do!), etc. But the one crazy thing is that I apparently snore now. (At least, that's what Buddy says when he can't sleep because of it. Doesn't bother me!) I never did before so we are hoping that goes away after Lincoln comes. The Dr says it's most likely because of whatever position I now find myself in while sleeping.
That's all for now. Happy New Year to All!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Snoring - Thats Hilarious! Scott says I do that, but like you said, it doesn't bother me. Scott snores so I don't know why my snoring bothers him......oh well. Check out my blog, I updated it just this morning. Everything's going good here, just looking forward to your new arrival!! love ya! Stac

Anonymous said...

Mom is sending your gifts from us for the shower. Still so sad I won't be able to be there. Please know I'll be thinking about you! Yes, your mom told me about the pool. Who do I tell and where do I send the $? So excited for the coming year! Love you! Stac