Thursday, January 15, 2009

I had a Dr's appt today and all went well with that. We are both growing, although I should probably slow down a little bit now! I go back in 2 weeks and then go weekly from then on out. I plan to work until the end of the month and start my leave on Feb. 1st. I'm looking forward to that. I feel like I could already use the time off. My mom will be here on Jan 31st. I'm looking forward to that too. (At least I won't have to drive myself to the hospital! LOL!) That's all that's new for now. Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm countin' down the days. Glad you are doing well! Love you! Stac

Rooney said...

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday My Dearest Cousin!
Happy Birthday To You!

Rooney said...

I hope you and your mom can make it 6 weeks, I wonder if I could with mine? Have a good one and enjoy the outback! Love those steaks!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S ALL COMING DOWN TO THE WIRE, KNOWING YOU ARE OFF @ 12 TODAY - MAN I WISH I WAS THERE TO SHARE ALL OF THIS WITH YOU, BUT I'D PROBABLY GET ON YOUR NERVES! PLEASE KNOW MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET LINCOLN ALEXANDER. LOVE TO ALL! STAC

ksgma said...

Hi to the glee-some three-some! It is nice to see the pictures all blown up to full screen size. I love you all and miss you, too. Give little L.A. a kiss and a hug from Gma!!!