
Well, I had another Dr's appt today and things are still looking good. The Dr. says it would be optimistic to think Lincoln will come before the 14th. He is head down but not dropped yet and my cervix is still to the back and just barely starting to efface (thin out). Is that TMI? His heart rate was 155 beats per minute which is really good too. As my Dr. was trying to find his heartbeat, he was wiggling around and being difficult for her find it. I hope that's not a sign of things to come :). I have another Dr. appt next Thursday so we'll see if I make it that far. Mom says Monday is a full moon so she's guessing he'll come then. I guess it's just a waiting game at this point. I hope everyone else is doing well and that's all for now.
Love J
Love J
No comments:
Post a Comment