Looks like I'll be going to bed here in a few minutes because I have to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow to have labor induced. (Unless Lincoln decides to come on his own in the middle of the night tonight!) Even though I would have liked to have had him here a little earlier, I have to say that I'm glad he decided not to come on Monday. I was really sick with some kind of stomach flu that had me going from both ends. I had a fever with it too and really felt just awful. I still don't feel 100% but I am much closer to it than I was yesterday. It was also snowing like crazy from Sunday into Monday and Buddy didn't have to work yesterday because the school called a snow day. At any rate, we should have our little boy here sometime tomorrow. I'll post a picture as soon as I get home for everyone to see. We are getting very excited now and can't wait to meet him. That's all for now!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Looks like I'll be going to bed here in a few minutes because I have to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow to have labor induced. (Unless Lincoln decides to come on his own in the middle of the night tonight!) Even though I would have liked to have had him here a little earlier, I have to say that I'm glad he decided not to come on Monday. I was really sick with some kind of stomach flu that had me going from both ends. I had a fever with it too and really felt just awful. I still don't feel 100% but I am much closer to it than I was yesterday. It was also snowing like crazy from Sunday into Monday and Buddy didn't have to work yesterday because the school called a snow day. At any rate, we should have our little boy here sometime tomorrow. I'll post a picture as soon as I get home for everyone to see. We are getting very excited now and can't wait to meet him. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad for the pictures, but i'm sure you are busy right now. Can't wait to see him!
Finally - he's here! Julie, you did a good job (with help from Buddy) and we are all anxious to get to know the little guy better. Thanks for including me in this wonderful occasion Love, Ksgma
Hi Julie;
We hope and pray that you have a speedy recovery. Love to you both.
Marlene and Paul Voyten
Post a Comment