Sunday, March 1, 2009
















Here are a couple of new pictures we took today. It was so beautiful outside today, we decided to go for a walk around the yard, or in Lincoln's case, a stroller ride around the yard. There is one picture from the hospital where Lincoln's Grandma is changing his diaper. Lincoln is such a good baby. We have taken him out to a few places and he just sleeps right through all of the noise and everyone oohhing & aahhing over him. I doubt if he even knows we've left the house. I know, enjoy it while it lasts, right?!? He sleeps pretty good at night now. He will usually sleep for about 3-4 hours at a stretch after he's eaten. I try to sleep when he sleeps, but it doesn't always work out that way.
Lincoln went to his first Dr. appt on Thursday and everything went good. He had gained his birth weight back plus one ounce. The Dr. said that was good, they usually take about 2 weeks to fully gain their weight back. He goes again this Thursday and we'll see if he's gained anymore weight. So, that's all for now. I'll update again later in the week. I might try to put some more video on here too. He doesn't really do too much but I can't help taking videos anyway!
Love,
Julie, Buddy & Lincoln

4 comments:

Rooney said...

I am looking forward to the trip too. I was looking @ the pic's of the sleeper cabin things. I am chlosterphobic and they looked a little small to me.? I was wondering who would be picking us up. I'm looking forward to having the train time w/ Gma and mom, but I was just laying in bed, not being able to sleep, thinking about holding Lincoln and giving him kisses. Just can't wait! C U Soon! Love ya!

Rooney said...

I can't believe a week ago I was with you all. I was so sad to leave. I did miss home, but could have stayed w/ you all a little longer. I miss you all, please give Lincoln my love! Love to all!

Stac

Anonymous said...

KsGma says "Hi" to all you out there...I am getting anxious to get out there again and give that handsome guy a kiss on those sweet little cheeks (not yours, Buddy!)...it's just 4 weeks from today. See Ya soon! Love, Gma B.

KsGmaB said...

I forgot to say "Happy Easter to you all. Give that cute little bunnie a kiss and hug from his KsGma!!!